We have many job opportunities in the pipeline over the next few months so if you are interested in joining a thriving main construction contractor, why not submit your CV for consideration now?
We employ people in the following professions, at various levels:
- Contracts Management
- Site Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Student placements for Construction Management degrees
All information you submit to us will be treated and stored confidentially and not kept for longer than 6 months without your permission.
We are looking for an Assistant Estimator to join our team based in Leeds on a permanent basis. This role is ideal if you have completed your A-levels and wish to progress in a construction role through gaining practical work experience. If you are in the process of studying for a degree in Construction Management, we will also consider candidates who are studying part time and require day release to attend university. Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
If you meet the criteria outlined below then please submit your CV.
The role will entail:
- Reviewing and evaluating cost estimates
- Preparing estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensuring timely completion of estimates
- Understanding scope of work
- Managing pricing from all vendors
- Assisting in cost analysis preparations
You will be required to demonstrate the following skills:
- The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and external teams
- Planning and prioritising your workload
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passion and drive to achieve results
- Attention to detail
- Proactive approach to problem solving